Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Finally....Not Another Poem

Ok,  it's been a couple of days since my last post.  Not because I couldn't come up with a poem...because I could-a...but because my 18 year old daughter, before even reading the second post said, "They are not all going to be poems are they?" I said very emphatically and kind of snarky,  "NO! They not ALL gonna be poems."  (Although at that point, I kind of thought that they were, but I didn't let her know that! I acted like that was the dumbest thing I ever heard. Sheesh!)


I'm still a little bitter.
I might put that on Twitter.


Okay, fine....I won't do a poem....at least not today....

It's just that poems tend to keep me from rambling...make me a little more succinct.

My blog has been stagnant for a couple of days.

In researching blogs, it seems to me, the writer always has valuable information to share...
You know a skill of some sort...

Well, that puts me behind the proverbial eight ball immediately.

What could I possibly have to share with people that they would even want to know?

I still don't know...but for some reason, I am strangely compelled to do this. 

So in the meantime, I am going to pretend that I am just telling a friend "stuff I think they should know."

This is my admonition to you ....I am most certainly not an expert in any field whatsoever, except maybe on diet coke, and on  that dear reader I AM the expert.....I excel.  Anything I share with you is strictly for my benefit...just stuff I think you should know. These are just my thoughts and observations.  Hmmmm, this is beginning to sound like a disclaimer...I am an expert on that too. (I guess I have more skills than I thought.)

School starts back tomorrow, Christmas Break will be over.....




Pretty sure I will have some stuff to share this week...please check back in.


























No comments:

Post a Comment