Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I Am Not Detail Oriented...So There!

     It has been a year and half since my last post.  I guess I'm not really good at this blogging thing. A lot has happened since my last post...a lot of great stuff and some tragic things too...but that is not the direction I want to take this.  Like it says in the name I gave this blog, I have stuff to tell people.
     It is December 29th, 2012, and again I am in Montana. Seems only fitting I should revisit my blog of only 3 entries at the place of it's birth.  Anyway, the family is working on a puzzle. They all seem to enjoy puzzles. I am only puzzled by the enjoyment of the puzzle. So many pieces...and they all look the same...just variations of color here and there.  I sit down several times and pick up various pieces and pretend to search for the right fit.  I move all the pieces around and act like I am trying to make a fit.  I look around at the others at the table...they are really thinking about this...really working at it.  Even my 11 year old has a mass of puzzle in front of her, of which she put the pieces together.  I am amazed and confounded. I get up.
    I am not detail oriented. I use to deny it, but now I embrace it.  I have no choice...it's the way I was made.  So I get up from the puzzle...and head to the computer to check out my blog....Could it be my lack of detail will lead to the demise of my blog? I think maybe so, but I so want to write and tell people my stuff. Sometimes it may just be a brief sentence I want to share, or an awesome "Target " find or who knows what....I just want to share.  You may be thinking a Twitter account might be perfect.  Yes,  I thought of that too. I signed up. I  have a Twitter acount, yet have not been able to tweet once, (except to Conan O'brien, by the way, he never replied). I can't get back into my account, it 's  the lack of detail thing again. My solution, I am going to tweet off my blog.  However, it can't be called a tweet, or a blog, so I am going to "Bleet" or "Tlog".... Let me think on it!

  

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, might have to try a blog myself.Have before but didn't keep up. You sound a lot like me dear Niece. Auntie Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, So excited about your blog. I have one only one entry and that was last month. Will read yours for sure, Aunt Patricia

    ReplyDelete